August 30, 2012

Breaking it down

Now that I've shown you a peek of my entry and living room, let's take a closer look.  This wall color (which is in 60% of my house) is Better Homes and Garden brand from Walmart called Partridge Gray.  It is the satin finish which I prefer to use on all of my walls.  It's a happy medium between flat and semi-gloss and is still wipe-able.  I have used a LOT of paint and I really think this less-expensive paint works well.  The color is a light warm gray and works well with every color.  Check out the below picture and how it appears more warm/slightly beige.
Here is a source list for the items in the entry:
 
Console table from tuesdaymorning over a year ago (I've also seen it at HomeGoods more recently) $100
Large round mirror from HomeGoods about 5 years ago
Set of smaller round mirrors from Gordman's as a wedding gift 4 years ago
Table lamp from TJMaxx
White ceramic buddah from Michaels on clearance for like $8 (score!)
teal glitter picture frame from TJMaxx
baskets from IKEA (I think around $20 each)
green throw blanket in basket is from Target
black picture frame was a wedding gift
the green lit item on the right is a Scentsy wax burner (love them!)
 set of 3 rustic wooden picture frames are from a local second-hand store called Colrilla's
the 2 coat hooks are from IKEA
rug is from Walmart
 
 So there you have my first "room" tour.  Next up the living room and how it was inspired...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment