September 1, 2012

Live from the Living Room

This was my jumping off point for my living room.  What is it you ask?
 
Only an awesome roll of wrapping paper from Big Lots (random, I know)!  I already had a lot of the lime green color in my living room from when it looked like this last summer:

I decided that by adding in some teal and neutralizing the walls, it would bring some much needed sophistication to the room.  So back to how the room is looking nowadays:
It's obvious that several things have changed since the previous picture was taken (including the kids, haha) but I will go into all of that in another post.  Right now we are just taking the tour! 



 Notice in the below picture, I framed my inspiration so it's easy to refer to if I need it!  I'll be back with a source list and more about this room tomorrow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment