September 28, 2012

Just show us your house already!

Okay, I know I am taking a while on my house tour.  I have over 500 pictures in a folder on my computer labeled "house pictures" that have been taken over the course of the past 5 years...of my house.  Crazy, I know.  It just keeps changing and I like to document the updates.  Therefor, I am thinking at the rate I'm going on this house tour, my whole house is going to change again before you even get to see it all!  So here is a picture tour of how my house looks right now (or within the last month).  Not every room is 100% finished, or wait, is that even possible?! 


laundry (off of kitchen)
hall bathroom








 
 

master bedroom




master bath


Moving on down to the newly finished basement (it's a long way from being "finished" from a decorating standpoint though)


 










No comments:

Post a Comment