September 19, 2012

My son

I'm straying away from the house posts because I took some super cute pictures of my youngest, Owen, today and wanted to share them.  He is 5 1/2 months right now and can sit up unassisted.  This makes it very easy to take his picture, unlike my toddler daughter who never wants to sit still or smile for the camera.  It was a nice cool, fall day today and while Jada was napping, Owen and I went outside and I let him sit and play in the grass for the first time.  He loved it! 
Isn't he so cute?  I take a million pictures of my kids and I feel like I am getting better at it by the day.  I asked my hubby for a new camera for Christmas this year and I think I want to get a DSLR.  My current camera is nice but I'm limited to what I can do and the screen is cracked so it's hard to see the pictures before uploading them.  I'd love to improve on my photography skills and maybe even take a class or two.  I received Photoshop Elements two Christmas's ago and I am still learning how to use it.  Can you tell I love all things creative?!  Photography, decorating, DIY...

1 comment: