September 26, 2012

The Kitchen

 

It's a dining room and kitchen in one, so it's on the small side.  This room and our living room are open to eachother so I kept the colors cohesive.



I am not going to go into all the details just yet but I'd like to show you a throw-back picture of what this kitchen looked like about 3 years ago:
Before (taken in 2008)
After
Can you spot all of the changes?!  I'll have to explain the many things we've done in here over the course of a few posts.  There are also a few things left on my "wish list" to do in here like:
1.  add a backsplash
2. carry the dark wood laminate floors from the living room into the kitchen (we have the flooring sitting in our basement)
3.  upgrade the laminate countertops (I've thought about painting them with RustOleum's countertop transformation kit) 
4.  get a new sink and faucet (ours work but aren't very pretty)
5.  Add a rug under the dining table (after the flooring gets finished)
 
I'll be back with more...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment